CEEP is represented by Mr Brandolini, CEEP Executive Vice-president, and Ms Ronzitti, CEEP Secretary General, at the first-ever joint meeting of EU environment and labour ministers today and tomorrow in Milano. They will address the following issues:
- Green growth and employment
- Monitoring the green jobs in the integrated European policy (European Semester/Annual Growth Survey)
- Poverty targets in the EU 2020 strategy mid-term review
- Labour mobility in the European Union: challenges and perspectives
- EMU-wide automatic stabilizers: towards a common Unemployment Benefit Scheme?
- The importance of the social economy
Our speaking points are available on the following document: here.