Ahead of the State of the EU speech by European Commission President Jean-Claude Juncker, CEEP highlights its vision for the Future of Europe with a package of 5 Opinions, answering the European Commission’s White Paper and Reflection papers presented earlier in 2017:
- CEEP Opinion on the European Commission’s White Paper on the Future of Europe
- CEEP Opinion on the Reflection Paper on the Social Dimension of Europe
- CEEP Opinion on the European Commission Reflection Paper on Deepening the EMU
- CEEP Opinion on the Reflection Paper on the Future of EU Finances
- CEEP Opinion on the Reflection Paper ‘Harnessing globalisation’: The EU in a Globalised World
“Those 5 papers are the conclusions of months of work with all our members. This process started in 2016, when the EU institutions presented their ambition of engaging in a comprehensive reflection on the Future of Europe”, explained Valeria Ronzitti, CEEP General Secretary. “This package, which was completed in July, has already been presented to the EU institutions, and we now are looking forward to assess tomorrow the State of the EU speech in the light of our position”.