|CHAIR||Ugo PATRONI GRIFFI|
|GENERAL RAPPORTEUR||To be appointed|
|CEEP GENERAL SECRETARIAT|
The Local Enterprise Task Force is the forum for concertation and information for representatives of the 16,000 local public enterprises operating all over the European Union.
Its programme which focuses this year on:
- listening to eminent personalities and experts on European issues relating to local public enterprises;
- participation in the drafting of CEEP opinions and position papers, ensuring that optimal account is taken of the local dimension (PPP, concessions, in-house, services directive, SGI, social SGI, State aids, etc.)
- drafting of documents and studies concerning local public enterprises;
- organisation every year of the European conference of local public enterprises, a special forum for discussions with the European institutions (Commission, Parliament, Committee of the Regions, etc), and between local public enterprises all over the EU;
- update of local enterprises data troughout the European Union.