On 1 February, CEEP launched the 2018 edition of the CEEP CSR Label. All the information on the Label, as well as the self-assessment tool (available in 9 languages), are available on the new website csr.ceep.eu. You can apply following the procedure described on the methodology page and test your compliance with CSR in a few steps.
The CEEP-CSR Label aims to help providers of public services and of SGIs to promote their activities in the field of Corporate Social Responsibility. The CEEP-CSR Label helps awarded organisations to reach this goal. The Label also:
- Raises your company’s corporate image;
- Increases your company’s visibility and chances in tendering procedures;
- Showcases that your company does more than providing services, and does it in a sustainable and environment-friendly way;
- Helps to improve your company’s compliance with CSR principles;
- Supports building a European network and exchange of best practices;
- Increases the visibility of good practices of local public companies towards the European institutions.