CEEP, together with a group of organisations representing civil society, trade unions, business, local authorities and companies, presented today (7 June 2017) a new multi-stakeholder alliance named ALL at a conference in Brussels. The alliance has been established to campaign in favour of European cooperation and democracy at a time when both are challenged.
ALL is bringing together different sides of European society as part of a diverse and inclusive campaign in the run-up to the European Parliament elections in 2019. Through a network of national partners, ALL will endevour to offer millions of Europeans a better chance to discuss and influence politics through democratic dialogue.
ALL was initiated by the European Movement International, working in partnership with the following organisations:
- BDI – Federation of German Industries
- CEEP – European Centre of Employers and Enterprises providing Public Services and SGIs
- CEMR – The Council of European Municipalities and Regions
- DI – Confederation of Danish Industry
- EEB – The European Environmental Bureau
- EMI – European Movement International
- ETUC – European Trade Union Confederation
- European Youth Forum
- IV Bund - Federation of Austrian Industries
- Svenskt Näringsliv – Confederation of Swedish Enterprise
- Transparency International EU
For more details (including our mission statement) please go to www.allfordemocracy.eu